Not only did they get their hands on the full spec sheet, but also what appears to be a sales guide, touting features such as design and sound quality, tap-to-wake and swipe-to-apps screen off actions, automatic call answering, re-focus and blur camera effects, mini-movies, and more.
A few highlights of the specs as follows.
- Super LCD3 5" Touchscreen with 1080 x 1920 resolution
- 5.76 x 2.78 x 0.37 inch dimensions
- Beats Audio sound
- 16GB Storage with expandable micro-SD card slot
- 2GB RAM
- Sanpdragon 801 chipset with 2.3GHz Krait Processor
- MHL for TV-out
- IR Blaster
- 2600mAh Battery
- Dual Rear Cameras for low light and 3D pictures with a 5MP Front Camera
Also included in the sales guide are highlights of some key apps, including Sense TV, Sense TV Sports, and Match.
Is this the worst kept secret ever? For a smartphone, maybe, and it seems as if HTC doesn't have a whole lot to surprise us with when it comes to the March 25th release. I mean, even the cool new cases have been leaked, thanks to @evleaks.
What do you think of the device? Will it be your next upgrade? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.