HTC One Forum

Forum Thread: Predictive Text.

How can I disable predictive text on the HTC One with beats audio. I am forever sending messages to friends which have the wrong words in them which I have to explain and send another text which defeats the object of texting in the first place, not all my friends have email and whats app and things like that and only receive and send texts.

Forum Thread: HTC One M9+

I am unable, after pairing with my car radio, have voice on the car speaker for the telephone hands free operation. the call functions work, selecting from the imported people list. but try and retry i have no sound or micro over the car radio. audio remains on the phone. it works fine with my samsung note 2!! any ideas? or is this a bug that still needs to be fixed. thanks for any help.

How to HTC One M9: Connect Your Phone with WiFi

First Touch Apps. Then among the apps touch Settings. From the settings list choose WiFi. If Wi-Fi is turned off, you have to touch the slider to turn it off. Touch the Wi-Fi network you want to connect. Now enter the password in the field. After entering the password touch to Connect button. Now you will watch that your phone is connected with Wi-Fi network.

Forum Thread: My HTC-One M7 Corrupted in White Htc-Logo

after i update and installing the software my phone got stuck and corrupted in white Htc-one logo. It won't start up and it turn off automatically after a seconds then turn on again after a few seconds then it happened again and again. my phone says "LOCKED" and S-ON. please, help me to fix my phone. i really really love my phone.

Forum Thread: HTC One Help - System Update

Morning all, I'm just after a little bit of help with my HTC one. I'm new to android so I have followed a guide on how to unlock the bootloader, root my phone and install a custom recovery using TWRP from your website. I wanted to install the google edition on my htc one but I couldn't get s-off.

Forum Thread: Rumrunner S-OFF

I have been looking for a method of achieving s-off after updating to 4.3 on at&t, and this seems to be the first solution that supports the new hboot. Has anyone used this? Does it work well? Is it safe?

Prev Page