Forum Thread: Can Somebody Help Me Out with This Please.. ??

The snapshots of my device are attached hereby, my only query is, and considering the attached images of device can I flash a Custom ROM on to it? Will that be advisable to do so? Are there the chances to Brick the device.

If the answer according to all the Experts here lies in assertive, which ROM is best, since this is a Sprint Device, I have found on the forum that Badboyz rom shall go flawless with any Sprint device, so may I go ahead with it. I am in India presently so wish that all the apps i.e Remote TV, Radio should run properly.

Regards
Karan Adhikari

6 Responses

Hi Andrew, Thanks for addressing the query.

Now before I go ahead to unlock the bootloader, I have one question, which is related to the Developer section, when I press Seven times on Build Number, it appears that You are now Developer, does that indicate that my device is already Boot loader unlocked ??

No, that means you have unlocked the developer options in the settings app.

Andrew i must be stuck too.And seams you can help me sort out my issue following most of your posts.Where do i get the right RUU for my softly bricked htc one m7?

INFOversion: 0.5
INFOversion-bootloader: 1.55.0000
INFOversion-baseband: 4A.20.3263.16
INFOversion-cpld: None
INFOversion-microp: None
INFOversion-main: 3.25.599.2
INFOversion-misc: PVT SHIP S-ON
INFOserialno: SH393W901167
INFOimei: 354435055096770
INFOmeid: 00000000000000
INFOproduct: m7u
INFOplatform: HBOOT-8064
INFOmodelid: PN0711000
INFOcidnum: HTC_332
INFObattery-status: good
INFObattery-voltage: 3916mV
INFOpartition-layout: Generic
INFOsecurity: on
INFObuild-mode: SHIP
INFOboot-mode: FASTBOOT
INFOcommitno-bootloader: dirty-e0349bfc
INFOhbootpreupdate: 11
INFOgencheckpt: 0
all: Done!
finished. total time: 0.053s

C:\Users\Mobiles\Downloads\Fastboot>

When I go into like the factory reset / -Ace it's hot in pink mine says locked and below that what I said all you l Pvt as ship and has a slash on it supposed to be off I guess but I don't know how to do any of them below all of that has like the radio open ESPN Boo and all that and then it has H food fast food I'm trying everything and I cannot get this thing to go on online or where that where he says all you then / pv teen five ships on I guess that supposed to be on off please anyone help me i factory reset this thing like 8 times

Sorry, but I'm not quite sure what your issue is. If you are trying to factory reset your phone you need to get into recovery mode. To get there highlight the RECOVERY option and then press the power button.

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Active